sarkari Nukari Latest Goverment Job and Interview Question And Answers

Latest goverment job in Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test vacancy 2015

UPTET Exam 2015 –for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test: 

Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)and Government of Uttar Pradesh is introduce a new notification for Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2015 for.
  
Classes I-V (Primary Stage),
Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage).

UPTET Exam Eligibility Details:

Examination Name : Uttar Pradesh State Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)

 Qualification:

For Classes I-V (Primary Level): Candidates have a Degree from UGC recognized University with 02 years B.T.C (Final year & Passed out candidates)or  N.C.T.E. or  02 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from Indian Rehabilitation Center (R.C.I.) and  Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks and  its equivalent with 04 years Degree .

For Classes VI-VIII (Upper Primary Level): Candidates have a  Degree from UGC recognized University/ 02 years B.T.C. from N.C.T.E. and Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks and its equivalent and  04 years Degree (Final year & Passed out candidates) in Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).

Selection Process: Candidates selection  based in  written examination consists of Paper I and Paper II.

Fee:   Rs. 400/- (only Paper I or II),
          Rs. 1200/- (for Both Paper I & II) for General/ OBC candidates,
          Rs. 200/- (only Paper I or II) SC/ ST candidates.
        No fee for Physically Handicapped candidates.


How to Apply: Intrested candidates is  apply online through a website upbasiceduboard.gov.in from 26-11-2015 to 16-12-2015 by 06:00 PM.

Online Application :- 


UP Legislative Assembly Secretariat vacancy 2015  for 90 Review Officer Posts

Popular Posts

Text Widget

Popular Posts

Copyright © Latest Goverment Job and Interview Question And Answers | Powered by Blogger
Design by Viva Themes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com